Auraria Campus Sustainability Council
One of the easiest ways to stay connected to sustainability on the Auraria Campus is to join the the Auraria Campus Sustainability Council (ACSC). This tri-institutional group of individuals represents faculty, students, and staff all working together towards a “greener” Auraria Campus. Check the events calendar for the next meeting time and location, or contact the Sustainability Officer, Chris Herr.
Sustainable Campus Program
Do you have an idea that could make Auraria more sustainable? Want to make it a reality? Thanks to the Sustainable Campus Program (SCP) student “green fee,” the Auraria Campus community has the ability to receive grant funding for sustainability projects on campus. The SCP is continually looking for projects to advance our sustainability efforts on campus in these seven categories:
|Waste Diversion & Management|
|Water Efficiency & Conservation|
|Education and Outreach|
|Food & Gardens|
To submit a proposal for funding, please follow these steps:
1. Review the process document which outlines the process and timeline for submitting a proposal to the SCP.
2. Schedule a meeting with an SCP adviser to discuss your ideas and gain support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
3. Submit your completed project proposal form. Please include as much information as possible.
4. We will review your proposal and be in touch with next steps!
* For extra support along the way, feel free to contact us with any questions at: email@example.com
- Campus Information
- Building Hours
- Campus Sustainability
- Lost and Found
- Food Vendors
- Locker Rentals
- Microwaves on Campus
- Tri-Institutional Resources