Bikes on Campus
Biking is a sustainable transportation option for quick trips to, from, and around campus and the nearby downtown area.
- Choice parking spots
- No parking fees
- Environmentally-friendly transportation
- Great exercise
Don't stress if your bike has a flat or needs repairs when you're on campus. The Auraria Campus Fix-It Station offers cyclists the tools necessary to adjust their brakes and derailleur and fix a flat tire. The station is equipped with a bike stand, wrenches, screwdrivers, tire levers, and tire pumps for DIY bike repair and maintenance. There are currently two Fix-It Stations on campus:
- Next to the Curtis Street bike lane near the Arts Building
- The first floor of the Tivoli Parking Garage near the secure bike parking area
Secure Your Bike
Bicycle theft is a problem on all college campuses and the Auraria Campus is no exception.
- Register your bike with the Auraria Campus Police Department
- Only park in designated bicycle parking areas
- Always lock your bike with a high-quality “U” shaped lock (do not use lightweight cables or chains)
- Always lock your bicycle through the frame and one wheel to a bicycle parking rack
- Do not leave your bicycle locked outside overnight
- Keep your bicycle serial number handy; it could aid in recovery if your bike is stolen
Covered Bicycle Parking
Covered bicycle parking is available on the first floor of the Tivoli Parking Garage by ID access only. You can get your ID card encoded for access at the front desk in Suite 325 in the Tivoli Student Union Monday through Friday from 8–5 p.m.
Questions? Please contact the Sustainability Officer: 303-556-3481, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denver’s bike sharing system – Denver B-cycle - is perfect for quick trips to, from, and around campus and Downtown Denver. B-cycle is intended for trips lasting 30 minutes or less, and must be returned to a B-cycle station. You must purchase an Access Pass on the Denver B-cycle website to check out a bike.
Nearby B-Cycle Stations
- 9th & Curtis (by the Arts Building)
- Campus Village
- Pepsi Center
- CU Denver Building at 1350 Larimer
- Campus Information
- Building Hours
- Campus Sustainability
- Lost and Found
- Food Vendors
- Locker Rentals
- Microwaves on Campus
- Tri-Institutional Resources