Reprogramming Task Force
Purpose and Role
The Reprogramming Task Force is a sub-committee of the Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (SACAB). This group has formed in order to continue the work of creating a synergistic and comprehensive plan for the future of the Tivoli Student Union. The mission of the Reprogramming Task Force is to develop a strategic plan for the Tivoli that creates a sustainable Campus Community Center. The Recommendation Document below details the general principles and goals of the committee.
The Reprogramming Task Force is composed of six voting members and a variable number of ex-officio and non-voting members.
- one student from CCD
- one ex-officio from CCD
- one student from MSU Denver
- one ex-officio from MSU Denver
- one student from CU Denver
- one ex-officio from CU Denver
- one student representative from SACAB who serves as chair
- one (or more) administrative representatives from AHEC, Executive Office
- one (or more) administrative representatives from AHEC, Event Services
The Reprogramming Task Force will not be meeting on a consistent basis over the summer. Regular meetings will begin again after the start of fall semester, 2018.
2017 Recommendation Document
- About Auraria Campus
- Auraria Board of Directors
- AHEC Leadership
- Annual Report
- Campus Newsletter
- Campus Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us