Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board
The Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (SACAB) is comprised of student representatives elected from all three institutions on campus: the Community College of Denver (CCD), Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSU Denver), and the University of Colorado Denver (CU Denver).
2018–19 SACAB Representatives
|Courtney Jones||SACAB Chair, Policy Development and Shared Operations Committee Representative (PODSOC)||MSU Denver|
|Adetilewa (Ade) Awosanya||Auraria Board of Directors Representative (ABOD), Chief Justice||MSU Denver|
|Mona Eyghanifard||SACAB Vice Chair||CU Denver|
|Arya Afshang||CU Denver|
|Nahomi Mochimatsu||Food Service Advisory Committee (FSAC), Chair||CCD|
|Maya Rossi||Auraria Sustainable Campus Program Advisory Committee (SCPAC), Chair||CCD|
The Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board endeavors to support a quality educational experience by:
- providing balanced representation of all campus individuals and their constituent academic institutions,
- planning for the present and future campus environment,
- maintaining and enhancing equitable campus-wide practices,
- committing to open communication and mutual cooperation among all parties involved with the Auraria Campus.
SACAB meets on Friday's from 9:00-10:00am in Tivoli 329, Senate Chambers.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to stop by the SACAB office (Tivoli, Suite 314) or call at 303-556-4589.
SACAB subcommittees guide the development and direction of many integral student services throughout the campus. Subcommittees represent the opinions and interests of the students, faculty, administration, and staff of CCD, MSU Denver, CU Denver, and AHEC. SACAB subcommittees include:
- Sustainable Campus Program Advisory Committee
- Food Service Advisory Committee
- Tivoli Reprogramming Task Force
- Auraria Early Learning Center Advisory Board (not active)
- Tivoli Planning Committee (not active)
- Tivoli Station Advisory Committee (not active)
General areas of responsibility for each subcommittee include the review and recommendation for approval of:
- policies and/or guidelines;
- design, construction and maintenance of the facilities;
- special financial requests; and
- fee structures and related charges.
SACAB also establishes and appoints ad-hoc subcommittees as needed.
With the help of AHEC and the three institutions, SACAB has secured funding for the new all-gender bathroom on the second floor of the Tivoli Student Union! Our hope is that it will be open next week (9/17/2018).
We Want To Hear From You
We value your input. Your comments, suggestions, and/or questions are always welcome.
Tivoli Student Union, Suite 314
(Campus Box TIV-1)
900 Auraria Parkway | Denver, CO 80204
By appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-556-4589
- About Auraria Campus
- Auraria Board of Directors
- AHEC Leadership
- Annual Report
- Campus Newsletter
- Campus Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us