Auraria Board of Directors
The Auraria Board of Directors is comprised of 11 members, nine are voting members and two are non-voting members:
- Three are appointed by the Governor of Colorado
- Three are the chief executives of the three institutions (Community College of Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and University of Colorado Denver) who share the Auraria Campus
- Three are appointed respectively by the Regents of the University of Colorado; the Board of Trustees for Metropolitan State University of Denver; and the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education.
- One member is elected from the Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (SACAB)
- One member is elected from the Faculty Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (FACAB)
Among its statutory duties, the Auraria Board has the responsibility to:
- Plan, construct, own, lease, dispose of, acquire, operate, maintain, and manage the physical plant, facilities, buildings, and grounds of the Auraria Campus, and to allocate among the constituent institutions suitable space on the Auraria Campus, in accordance with their needs.
- Provide auxiliary services for the campus, including parking, daycare, the Tivoli Student Union with a campus bookstore, food service, student services and conference space, and campus police and security services.
The governing board of each constituent institution establishes, maintains, and conducts the academic programming for its own institution.
- About Auraria Campus
- Auraria Board of Directors
- AHEC Leadership
- Annual Report
- Campus Newsletter
- Campus Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us