PC Email Signature Instructions
Consistency in how we present ourselves to the campus community is important. Please update your signature block to ensure it follows the AHEC brand standards with regard to format: font, size, and the specified contact information.
Microsoft Outlook For PC
- Download email signature template: Email Signature Template (PC).msg
- Double click on the file to open it in Outlook
- Choose Option A or B
Highlight the email block (text and image)
- On the Edit tab, click Copy (Control C)
- Create a new email message
- On the Message tab, from the Include dropdown menu, click the Signature icon, then click Signatures
- Within the signature editing box, highlight the existing signature and delete the text and image.
OR choose to create a new signature.
- Paste (Control V) new email block
8a. Adjust font size(s) if necessary, following the sizes outlined above.
9a. Do not change the format or the way the signature is arranged.
• Add your specific contact information.
• Use physical location, not campus box in email signature.
• Use P, C, and F; do not spell out phone, cell, and fax.
Next, set the new signature as your Default by selecting its name form the Choose default signature option within the signature box.
Click OK to save changes.
- AHEC Staff
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources
- HR Survey
- Current Employee Information, Forms, & Benefits
- Classified Staff Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Non-Classified Staff (Exempt) Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Other Pay & Leave
- Holiday Schedule
- Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA)
- RTD EcoPass for Staff
- Work-Life Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Personnel Administration Forms
- HR Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Guiding Principles
- 9th Street News Employee Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Procurement Services