PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS
Tivoli Starbucks Baristas
The Auraria Campus is looking for part-time student employees to staff the Tivoli Starbucks as Baristas.
Baristas personally connect with, laugh with, and uplift the lives of our customers – even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond handcrafting a perfectly made beverage; it’s about creating a human connection with every customer.
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude: connect with customers; discover and respond to their needs.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products with consistency for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Follow Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge to promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the store operating to standard, thus setting a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and customers.
- Assist with new partner training by positively reinforcing and demonstrating successful performance, and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance, and communicating issues to the store manager.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must be a current student enrolled in 6 credit hours from an accredited educational institution.
- Experience preferred, but not required.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate the following in his/her application
- Ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out and submit the online Student Application.
- AHEC Staff
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources
- HR Survey
- Current Employee Information, Forms, & Benefits
- Classified Staff Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Non-Classified Staff (Exempt) Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Other Pay & Leave
- Holiday Schedule
- Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA)
- RTD EcoPass for Staff
- Work-Life Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Personnel Administration Forms
- HR Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Guiding Principles
- Employee Awards
- 9th Street News Employee Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Procurement Services